Sunday, August 03, 2008

Couture Updates

Fashion Article Of The Month



Tips On gucci wedge sandals

Skinny versus wide pants -- you can wear both. Since skinny pants are still on the fashion radar, there are ways to wear them and look streamlined. If you are going to wear skinny pants, pair them with a voluminous top or long blazer. The same principle applies when wearing a wide-legged trouser. Pair them with a fitted shirt or jacket. "The whole outfit shouldn't be completely voluminous or stick straight,". But pairing one with the other makes it simple to dress both slim -- and stylish. If you are going to go with a skinny jean or pant, you can achieve a sleeker look with stylish boots worn over the pants.
Buy your Gucci jeans in our store.

Hosiery tips. Two-tone shoes pose a dilemma when selecting hosiery. Always wear a neutral colour hose or match your hosiery to the lighter colour in the shoes. Never wear nylons that are darker than the lightest colour in the shoes.
Buy your Gucci tops in our store.

More gucci wedge sandals Information

The World Is Always On - Jon Hammond for Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs

Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:35:01 -0400

The original toga party animals

The behaviour of Nero and his lover Poppaea in The Coronation of Poppaea plumb a level of immorality rarely exceeded in opera before Berg's Lulu...



New recruit reporting in!

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:10:00 GMT

Hello everyone. This is my first dotNetJunkie.com blog entry! My name is Jean-Philippe Couture, and I am a senior student at a local college. Born and raised in snowy land near Quebec City, Canada. I am studying software engineering, working almost exclusively with the Microsoft .NET platform for the last year or so. I am planning to get my Microsoft developer certifications (MCAD, MCSD) before the end of spring 2004.


Before picking up Microsoft .NET, I was an old-school *NIX-based developer that would stay as far away as possible from a Microsoft product. Oh, I once did a very small incursion into the early Java world, which left me with a bad taste in the mouth. I have to admit, that ever since I made the big switch to the Microsoft .NET development framework, I am more and more pleased with Microsoft products.


I am working with a small development team at school to complete our final project, which is going to be using almost every current aspects of what the framework as to offer. I say current, because we don't have access yet to any next-generation technology (ie: Whidbey, Avalon, Indigo, WinFS, Yukon, etc). We are on a somewhat tight schedule, but I am fairly confident in the tools we are using to get the job done on time, and have a great product release by May 2004.


I am looking forward joining this exciting community, as I have been an avid reader for the past 6 months. By the way, I want to thank Donny Mack for hooking me up with this blog. ;-)



VMware and Parallels for Virtual Machines

Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:30:00 GMT
It doesn't matter if you're running on Windows or Mac OS X - every power user needs either Parallels or VMware (or both). There's never been an easier way to test software without destroying your primary operating system's stability. Think of how many times you wish you could press a 'reverse' button on your computer. Plus, there's no easier way to try new Linux distributions - see what all the fuss is about. Run Windows in OS X, run Linux in Windows, but the best way to do either is with VMware and/or Parallels.



|
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer
socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home